2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Either, Hilary Duff , Jessica Alba, Jennifer Lawrence, Anna Kendrick or definitely Rachel Bilson.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Justin Timberlake. I have a little brother, I want an older one and I love his music, plus he is from Tennessee.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? Before I'm 30.... So hopefully 28. I am running out of time.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Yes..... but I am not naming whom I am thinking about.
6. Can you do a split? Seven years of cheerleading, of course I can.... I think. As mentioned before, 30 is getting close. So I may need a Life Alert button to get up out of it.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
5 years old, and by six I had my training wheels taken off and was off. I really want to get a cute vintage looking bike soon with a basket.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
Only the East Coast and Gulf Coast. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, Virginia Beach, Daytona, Florida, Destin, Florida and Miami Florida.
9. How many countries have you been to?
None yet, but I really want to travel Europe, especially Paris! I also am dying to go to Italy.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Yes, I have two cousins in the Marines and one in the Air Force.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I have my baby names picked out and don't really want to share. I will list my top five, so no one will know which I go with, with middle names even. Alessia Jade, London Aurora, Emilia Morgan. I also like the name Harlow Isabella, and Emma Genevieve.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
I have far less boy names picked out, my favorite is Luca Mekhi, Izaiah Cade, and that is as far as I have come with boy names. Lets pray for mostly girls!
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
I think I got like a 16 on my ACT's.... I didn't study at all. And guessed every answer.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
Barney, and then Scooby Doo, Rugrats, All That, and Lizzie McGuire.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
More than likely a witch. I have lost out of how many times I have been a witch, I may actually be one at this point.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
Yes to Harry Potter and Twilight, but New Moon about killed me. Bella was so annoying. I have not read all of The Hunger Games.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
British, for sure!
18. Did your mother go to college?
Yes, nursing school.
19. Are your grandparents still married?
No, I only have one Grandmother left. My Mimi!
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
No, I didn't like the ugly outfits. I would totally, and plan to take up kick boxing though. I have aggressions I need to take out!
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Dollywood, and then Disney World for a cheerleading competition.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
My heritage is half French, and that is what I took through high school... but I would love to be fluent, I only knew a little French. Also Italian and Spanish would be useful.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
Grey. But both are correct.
25. Is your father bald?
Hell to the no.... my family on both sides have a lot of hair.
26. Do you know triplets?
Yes. I cheered with them.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Titanic.... Notebook is cheesy.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes, but it isn't sticking out as a memorable experience.... so it's still up in the air on how I feel about it.
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
The Cheesecake Factory.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
It is a sin if you haven't, hello all you can eat soup, salad and breadsticks!
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
Nope, but I want to go to Costco.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Probably my brothers name, Joshua Travis. I was going to be a Alyssa or Allison. I wish they picked Alyssa.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Since I was a baby it has been Roo, and also Babygurl (yes, spelled with the U), and then my brother called me Baby Sis and Tinkerbell, which is also what the entire hospital day surgery people call me, when I get my nerve blocks done. Since I am small and usually I had to put my hair in a bun.
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
I have three people (My momma, my boyfriend, and my brother) that would be very mad if I did not say them, so I am going with my cousin Hannah. Unless my cats Willow and Mesha are an option? Lexi would be mad too. Yep, Hannah is my favorite!
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? Suburbs, then I would get trick or treaters finally!
36. Can you whistle? Yes.
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Absolutely not, I am so narcotic about it being dark, I go cover the little light on my TV and boxes. I also have to sleep with a fan for noise and it has to be freezing.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
This is bad, but no. I am not a big breakfast eater. I can't eat when I get up. I usually prefer a smoothie.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
Type one diabetes, RSD/CRPS, Tachycardia, and some autoimmune disorder.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
More than I can count.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Of course, and have YOU seen Finding Dory?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
American Eagle, because they have size two in short.... and everywhere else is too long for me.
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
My boyfriend saying "You're wife material." because I cooked him dinner.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Not usually. And if I do it is rare, weird or I am usually crying.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
Green tea with five pumps of sugar free vanilla.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Maybe Ten or less. I am actually not a big shoe girl.... I recently got rid of most of mine. I would rather have nice bags, and cheap shoes.... even though I do have some Steve Madden shoes, that I love. And I will get Louboutin's one day.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
Whatever they decide. I am not going to force them into believing anything. They can learn and decide as they grow. As long as they are smart and have good morals, I am good with that.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real? He is real, duh!
50. Why do you have a Tumblr?
I had one when I was around 18 or 19, and used it to help with depression and my anxiety, from situations I was going through. But I quickly learn from my Father ironically, that if you give someone something to talk about, do not get upset when they talk. So I deleted, and haven't gone back. Now I am just telling my life story on here.... so I guess talk away, my people.